How to display home page full width without margin?

VWSとは フォーラム Lightning How to display home page full width without margin?

How to display home page full width without margin?

6件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 6件目 (全6件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿

syouei-branding
    参加者

Hi,

I want to display my home page with full width without margin. It’s like the Landing Page for Page Builder template, not effected by the container div. How to set just only my home page content with full width?
    The page I need help: https://webtan.jp/

(I asked this question in the WordPress support forum, but I have to resolve this question as soon as possible, so sorry to ask it on here)

Thanks in advance.

DRILL LANCER
    モデレーター

Why don’t you change <div class="container"> to <div class="container-fluid"> on the template file you selecting?

https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/css/#overview-container

• この返信は5年、 2ヶ月前にDRILL LANCERが編集しました。

I checked your site yesterday.
    I can’t find the problem.
    Are you already solved by yourself?

syouei-branding
    参加者

@RICK I’m using lightning child theme, so I cannot change <div class=”container”> to <div class=”container-fluid”> directly on the front-page.php because when I update the theme, the file will be updated. Anyway to change it?

@kukudrive I haven’t yet solved my problem. My mean is that I want to display full-width layout (as container-fluid). If I change <div class=”container”> to <div class=”container-fluid”> directly on the front-page.php, I’m worry that when I update the theme, the file will be updated. If I change the css, it will apply to all of the pages because I cannot insert div Id to the file. Thus, I need your help.

Thanks for all of your responses.

DRILL LANCER
    モデレーター

Why don’t you copy front-page.php to child theme and change <div class="container"> on front-page.php of child theme to <div class="container-fluid"> ?

syouei-branding
    参加者

Hi @RICK, I tried to do like that. It worked.

Thank you sincerely!

6件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 6件目 (全6件中)
  • このトピックに返信するにはログインが必要です。